CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brian is 100% the best guy to go to for auto repair. He's honest, hard-working and reliable. He's worked on 4 of our vehicles over the years and I couldn't have been luckier to find him when I moved to the area in 2013.
Colin C., 05/22/2020
Brian did good work and kept me informed all along the process.
William S., 05/22/2020
Brian is a very reliable and helpful mechanic! I've never had this quality experience from any other shop before. Brian really takes care of your vehicle. He offers fair pricing and top quality work. I appreciate his passion for what he does and will continue to bring all my vehicles to him for future mods and maintenance! I'd highly recommend Allen Imports!!
Cedric E., 05/22/2020